Search results for: 'research-area others cam-kinase-ii'
Items 1-10 of 878
- 4-Methylbenzylidene camphorCatalog No. :C3558ultraviolet light blocker used in cosmetics and sunscreen preparations that also has estrogenic activities.
- cAMPS-Rp, triethylammonium saltCatalog No. :B9004Cell-permeable cAMP analog, competitive antagonist of cAMP-induced activation of PKA
- 9-amino CamptothecinCatalog No. :C5790topoisomerase I inhibitor
- 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, sodium saltCatalog No. :B6816EPAC activator, selectiveNew Product
- Camostat MesilateCatalog No. :B2082Trypsin-like protease inhibitorCamostat is a trypsin-like protease inhibitor, inhibits airway epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) function with IC50 of 50 nM, less potent to trpsin, prostasin and matriptase.
- 6-Bnz-cAMP sodium saltCatalog No. :B7791cAMP analog,PKA activatorCell permeable cAMP analog; selectively activates cAMP-dependent PKA but not Epac signaling pathways. Acts synergistically with 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP to inhibit vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
- 8-Bromo-cAMP, sodium saltCatalog No. :B9000Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates PKA
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.