Search results for: 'research-area others atp-citrate-lyase'
Items 1-10 of 452
- Methyllycaconitine citrateCatalog No. :B6556α7-containing neuronal nicotinic receptors antagonistNew Product
- Tofacitinib (CP-690550) CitrateCatalog No. :A4135Potent JAK inhibitor
Tofacitinib citrate, also known as CP-690550 citrate, is a potent inhibitor of janus kinase 3 (JAK3), a hematopoetic cell-restricted tyrosine kinase involved in signal transduction regulating lymphocyte survival, proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- PF-543 CitrateCatalog No. :A3718SphK1 inhibitor,potent and cell-permeatePF-543 is a novel cell-permeant inhibitor of SphK1 with a K(i) of 3.6 nM, PF-543is sphingosine-competitive and is more than 100-fold selective for SphK1 over the SphK2 isoform.
- Sildenafil CitrateCatalog No. :A4321Treat erectile dysfunction and PAHSildenafil Citrate is a potent inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase including PDE5 with IC50 values of 3.6 nM.
- Mosapride CitrateCatalog No. :A13345-HT receptor agonist5-HT4 receptor agonist and 5-HT3 receptor antagonist.
- L-NMMA (citrate)Catalog No. :C5502relatively non-selective inhibitor of all NOS isoforms
- Oxeladin CitrateCatalog No. :A8493Cough suppressantOxeladin Citrate
- Clomiphene citrateCatalog No. :B1504Selective estrogen receptor modulatorClomifene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator.
- Orphenadrine CitrateCatalog No. :B1606Antiparkinsonian and analgesic drugOrphenadrine citrate is a muscarinic antagonist used to treat drug-induced parkinsonism and to relieve pain from muscle spasm.
- 8-Oxo-ATPCatalog No. :B8066