Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
- CanagliflozinCatalog No. :A8333SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Canagliflozin is a novel, potent, and highly selective sodium glucose co-transporter (SGLT) 2 inhibitor . It has been proved that Canagliflozin can increase urine glucose excretion by reducing the renal glucose threshold and by decreasing the filtered glucose re-absorption .
- FK866 (APO866)Catalog No. :A4381NAMPT inhibitor,non-competitive, highly specificFK866 is an inhibitor of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NMPRTase) with IC50 values ranging between 0.09nM and 27.2nM .
- MethotrexateCatalog No. :A4347Folate antagonist,inhibits DFHR
Methotrexate, a folate antagonist, is a potent anti-inflammatory agent when used weekly in low concentrations, the anti-phlogistic action of which is due to increased adenosine release at inflamed sites.
- IsotretinoinCatalog No. :A4330Dopamine β-hydroxylase activatorIt was developed to be used as a chemotherapy medication for the treatment of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer and more.
- Pioglitazone HClCatalog No. :A4324PPARγ agonistPioglitazone HCl is a potent and highly selective agonist of PPARγ with IC50 value of 3μM.
- Rosiglitazone maleateCatalog No. :A4302PPARγ agonist,high-affinity and selective,potent insulin sensitizerRosiglitazone maleate is the maleic acid salt form of rosiglitazone, a potent insulin sensitizer, which is used for the treatment of diabetes.
- BMS 309403Catalog No. :B7794FABP4 inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective adipocyte fatty acid binding protein 4 (aFABP4) inhibitor (Ki values are <2, 250 and 350 nM for aFABP4, mFABP4 and eFABP4 respectively). Decreases fatty acid uptake in adipocytes in vitro and reduces atherosclerotic lesion area in a mouse model of atherosclerosis. Reduces blood glucose levels and increases insulin sensitivity in a mouse model of obesity. Orally active.