Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- AGI-6780Catalog No. :A3146IDH2/R140Q mutation inhibitorAGI-6780 is a potent and selective inhibitor of tumor-associated IDH2/R140Q mutation with IC50 value of 23 nM .
- FK866 (APO866)Catalog No. :A4381NAMPT inhibitor,non-competitive, highly specificFK866 is an inhibitor of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NMPRTase) with IC50 values ranging between 0.09nM and 27.2nM .
- NLG919Catalog No. :A4373Potent IDO pathway inhibitor
NLG919 is a novel and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) pathway, a crucial pathway involved in allergic inflammation that mediates immunosuppressive effects through metabolization of tryptophan (Trp) to kynurenine and affects differentiation and proliferation of T cells through inducing downstream signaling via GCN2, mTOR and AHR, with values of inhibition constant Ki and half maximal effective concentration EC50 of 7 nM and 75 nM respectively.
- LovastatinCatalog No. :A4365HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorLovastatin is an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase with IC50 of 3.4 nM, used for lowering cholesterol (hypolipidemic agent).
- U-104Catalog No. :A4358CAIX inhibitorU-104 is a novel ureido-sulfonamide inhibitor of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CAIX).
- MethotrexateCatalog No. :A4347Folate antagonist,inhibits DFHR
Methotrexate, a folate antagonist, is a potent anti-inflammatory agent when used weekly in low concentrations, the anti-phlogistic action of which is due to increased adenosine release at inflamed sites.
- AminophyllineCatalog No. :A4346Pan-PDE inhibitorAminophylline(Phyllocontin) is a competitive nonselective phosphodiesterase inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.12 mM and also a nonselective adenosine receptor antagonist.
- CPI-613Catalog No. :A4333PDH/α-KGDH inhibitor
CPI-613 is a first-in-class anti-cancer agent .
- IsotretinoinCatalog No. :A4330Dopamine β-hydroxylase activatorIt was developed to be used as a chemotherapy medication for the treatment of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer and more.