Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
- EzatiostatCatalog No. :A8225(GST) P1-1 inhibitorEzatiostat is a synthetic tripeptide analog of glutathione that inhibits the glutathione S-transferase P1-1 (GSTP1-1) .
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- 5-AzacytidineCatalog No. :A1907DNA methyltransferase inhibitor.
5-Azacytidine (also known as 5-AzaC), a compound belonging to a class of cytosine analogues, is a DNA methyl transferase (DNMT) inhibitor that exerts potent cytotoxicity against multiple myeloma (MM) cells, including MM.1S, MM.1R, RPMI-8266, RPMI-LR5, RPMI-Dox40 and Patient-derived MM, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 1.5 μmol/L, 0.7 μmol/L, 1.1 μmol/L, 2.5 μmol/L, 3.2 μmol/L and 1.5 μmol/L respectively .
- Azaguanine-8Catalog No. :B1667Purine analogsAzaguanine-8 is a purine analogs showing antineoplastic activity by competing with guanine in the metabolism.
- AGI-6780Catalog No. :A3146IDH2/R140Q mutation inhibitorAGI-6780 is a potent and selective inhibitor of tumor-associated IDH2/R140Q mutation with IC50 value of 23 nM .
- FK866 (APO866)Catalog No. :A4381NAMPT inhibitor,non-competitive, highly specificFK866 is an inhibitor of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NMPRTase) with IC50 values ranging between 0.09nM and 27.2nM .
- NLG919Catalog No. :A4373Potent IDO pathway inhibitor
NLG919 is a novel and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) pathway, a crucial pathway involved in allergic inflammation that mediates immunosuppressive effects through metabolization of tryptophan (Trp) to kynurenine and affects differentiation and proliferation of T cells through inducing downstream signaling via GCN2, mTOR and AHR, with values of inhibition constant Ki and half maximal effective concentration EC50 of 7 nM and 75 nM respectively.
- LovastatinCatalog No. :A4365HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorLovastatin is an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase with IC50 of 3.4 nM, used for lowering cholesterol (hypolipidemic agent).
- U-104Catalog No. :A4358CAIX inhibitorU-104 is a novel ureido-sulfonamide inhibitor of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CAIX).
- MethotrexateCatalog No. :A4347Folate antagonist,inhibits DFHR
Methotrexate, a folate antagonist, is a potent anti-inflammatory agent when used weekly in low concentrations, the anti-phlogistic action of which is due to increased adenosine release at inflamed sites.