Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
Items 41-50 of 274
- GST Fluorometric Activity Assay KitCatalog No. :K2105Highly sensitive in vitro assayGlutathione S-transferase (GST) is a group of enzymes that involved in the detoxification of xenobiotics.
- BMS 309403Catalog No. :B7794FABP4 inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective adipocyte fatty acid binding protein 4 (aFABP4) inhibitor (Ki values are <2, 250 and 350 nM for aFABP4, mFABP4 and eFABP4 respectively). Decreases fatty acid uptake in adipocytes in vitro and reduces atherosclerotic lesion area in a mouse model of atherosclerosis. Reduces blood glucose levels and increases insulin sensitivity in a mouse model of obesity. Orally active.
- C3bot (154-182)Catalog No. :B5530transferase-deficient neurotrophic fragment of clostridial C3 proteinNew Product
- OR-486Catalog No. :B5006inhibitor of catechol-O-methyl-transferaseNew Product
- L-Glutathione ReducedCatalog No. :B7775used to elute glutathione S-transferase (GST) from glutathione agarose.
- Puromycin dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7587allows selection for cells expressing the resistance gene puromycin N-acetyl-transferase (PAC) and successful Cas9-induced knock-in with puromycin resistance gene.
- EthambutolCatalog No. :B3418bacteriostatic antimycobacterial agentEthambutol is a bacteriostatic antimycobacterial agent, which obstructs the formation of cell wall by inhibiting arabinosyl transferases.
- Imiquimod maleateCatalog No. :B1187Immune response modifierImiquimod maleate is an immune response modifier that acts as a toll-like receptor 7 agonist and is commonly used topically to treat warts on the skin of the genital and anal areas.
- Imiquimod hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1186Toll-like receptor 7 agonist
Imiquimod hydrochloride is an immune response modifier that acts as a toll-like receptor 7 agonist and is commonly used topically to treat warts on the skin of the genital and anal areas.
- Oxonic acid potassium saltCatalog No. :B1154Uricase inhibitor
Oxonic acid potassium salt is an inhibitor of uricase, oxonic inhibits the phosphorylation of 5-FU to 5-fluorouridine-5'-monophosphate catalyzed by pyrimidine phosphoribosyl-transferase in a different manner from allopurinol in cell-free extracts and inta