Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
Items 31-40 of 274
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- A922500Catalog No. :A4382DGAT-1 inhibitorA922500 is a potent, active, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase-1 (DGAT-1).
- Tipifarnib (Zarnestra)Catalog No. :A4227Farnesyltransferase inhibitor,potent and specificTipifarnib (also known as Zarnestra or R115777), an orally bioavailable quinolone analog of imidazole heterocyclics, is a potent and specific nonpeptidomimetic competitive inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase), an enezyme mediating post-translational farnesylation of multiple protein substrates involved in tumor cell proliferation.
- L-Carnitine inner saltCatalog No. :N1935Quaternary amine found in mammalian tissueActions Carnitine is a quaternary amine that occurs naturally in most mammalian tissue. It is present in relatively high concentrations in skeletal muscle and heart where it is involved in regulating energy metabolism. It shifts glucose metabolism from g
- Digoxigenin-11-ddUTPCatalog No. :B7954With many applications, especially used for 3'-end labeling of oligonucleotides with terminal transferase
- OSMI-1Catalog No. :B7923OSMI-1 is a cell permeable inhibitor of OGT (O-GlcNAc transferase)
- OU749Catalog No. :C4135γ-Glutamyl transferase (GGT) inhibitor
- IberinCatalog No. :C3135induces the expression of phase II detoxification enzymes, including quinone reductase and glutathione S-transferase
- Amodiaquine dihydrochloride dihydrateCatalog No. :B6134histamine N-methyl transferase inhibitor
- GST Colorimetric Activity Assay KitCatalog No. :K2108Glutathione S-transferase (GST) is a group of enzymes that involved in the detoxification of xenobiotics.