Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
Items 21-30 of 274
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- BCATc Inhibitor 2Catalog No. :C3463cytosolic BCAT (BCATc) inhibitor
- EzatiostatCatalog No. :A8225(GST) P1-1 inhibitorEzatiostat is a synthetic tripeptide analog of glutathione that inhibits the glutathione S-transferase P1-1 (GSTP1-1) .
- LonafarnibCatalog No. :A4379Ftase inhibitor,potent and selectiveLonafarnib (SCH66336, Sarasar) is an potent, selective, orally, bioavailable tricyclic nonpeptidyl nonsulfhydry inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase).
- PF-04620110Catalog No. :A4384DGAT-1 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04620110 is a potent, selective and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT-1), an enzyme catalyzing the final committed step in the biosynthesis of triglycerides, that inhibits DGAT-1 with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 19 nM and 8 nM in human and HT-29 cells respectively.