Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
- KetoconazoleCatalog No. :A4316Inhibitor of cyclosporine oxidase and testosterone 6 beta-hydroxylaseKetoconazole inhibits cyclosporine oxidase and testosterone 6 beta-hydroxylase with IC50 of 0.19 mM and 0.22 mM, respectively.
- GW9662Catalog No. :A4300PPARγ antagonistGW9662 is a potent antagonist of PPARγ with IC50 value of 3.3nM .
- Abiraterone acetateCatalog No. :A8202Cytochrome p450 17a1 inhibitorAbiraterone acetate is the 3β-acetate form of its active component abiraterone, a potent inhibitor of androgen biosynthesis.
- EzatiostatCatalog No. :A8225(GST) P1-1 inhibitorEzatiostat is a synthetic tripeptide analog of glutathione that inhibits the glutathione S-transferase P1-1 (GSTP1-1) .
- 5-AzacytidineCatalog No. :A1907DNA methyltransferase inhibitor.
5-Azacytidine (also known as 5-AzaC), a compound belonging to a class of cytosine analogues, is a DNA methyl transferase (DNMT) inhibitor that exerts potent cytotoxicity against multiple myeloma (MM) cells, including MM.1S, MM.1R, RPMI-8266, RPMI-LR5, RPMI-Dox40 and Patient-derived MM, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 1.5 μmol/L, 0.7 μmol/L, 1.1 μmol/L, 2.5 μmol/L, 3.2 μmol/L and 1.5 μmol/L respectively .
- Azaguanine-8Catalog No. :B1667Purine analogsAzaguanine-8 is a purine analogs showing antineoplastic activity by competing with guanine in the metabolism.
- GemcitabineCatalog No. :A8437inhibitor of DNA synthesis
Gemcitabine is a widely used antitumor agents in both clinics and research labs.