Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
- L-Carnitine inner saltCatalog No. :N1935Quaternary amine found in mammalian tissueActions Carnitine is a quaternary amine that occurs naturally in most mammalian tissue. It is present in relatively high concentrations in skeletal muscle and heart where it is involved in regulating energy metabolism. It shifts glucose metabolism from g
- GenistinCatalog No. :N1860TdT inhibitor
Actions Inactive analog of genistein; useful as a negative control for genistein and other tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Selective inhibitor of mammalian terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT),with no measurable effect on mammalian or microbial DNA p
- BaicaleinCatalog No. :N1858Lipoxygenases inhibitorThe flavonoid component of Nepalese and Sino-Japanese crude drugs.1,2 Baicalein,a major flavone of Scutellariae baicalensis,inhibits the 12-lipoxygenase (12-LOX) pathway of arachidonic acid metabolism,which inhibits cancer cell proliferation and induce
- GlycitinCatalog No. :N1815Soy isoflavoneActions Glycitin is a soy isoflavone in the glucoside form. A rat model study demonstrated glycitin to be effective in preventing bone loss and reversing the unfavorable changes of lipid metabolism in this model.3 Packaging Bottomless glass bottle. Conte
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown