Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
Items 1-10 of 131
- BCATc Inhibitor 2Catalog No. :C3463cytosolic BCAT (BCATc) inhibitor
- EzatiostatCatalog No. :A8225(GST) P1-1 inhibitorEzatiostat is a synthetic tripeptide analog of glutathione that inhibits the glutathione S-transferase P1-1 (GSTP1-1) .
- LonafarnibCatalog No. :A4379Ftase inhibitor,potent and selectiveLonafarnib (SCH66336, Sarasar) is an potent, selective, orally, bioavailable tricyclic nonpeptidyl nonsulfhydry inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase).
- PF-04620110Catalog No. :A4384DGAT-1 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04620110 is a potent, selective and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT-1), an enzyme catalyzing the final committed step in the biosynthesis of triglycerides, that inhibits DGAT-1 with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 19 nM and 8 nM in human and HT-29 cells respectively.
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- A922500Catalog No. :A4382DGAT-1 inhibitorA922500 is a potent, active, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase-1 (DGAT-1).
- Tipifarnib (Zarnestra)Catalog No. :A4227Farnesyltransferase inhibitor,potent and specificTipifarnib (also known as Zarnestra or R115777), an orally bioavailable quinolone analog of imidazole heterocyclics, is a potent and specific nonpeptidomimetic competitive inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase), an enezyme mediating post-translational farnesylation of multiple protein substrates involved in tumor cell proliferation.
- OU749Catalog No. :C4135γ-Glutamyl transferase (GGT) inhibitor
- IberinCatalog No. :C3135induces the expression of phase II detoxification enzymes, including quinone reductase and glutathione S-transferase
- Amodiaquine dihydrochloride dihydrateCatalog No. :B6134histamine N-methyl transferase inhibitor