Search results for: 'research-area metabolism transferase'
Items 1-10 of 274
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- LonafarnibCatalog No. :A4379Ftase inhibitor,potent and selectiveLonafarnib (SCH66336, Sarasar) is an potent, selective, orally, bioavailable tricyclic nonpeptidyl nonsulfhydry inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase).
- PF-04620110Catalog No. :A4384DGAT-1 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04620110 is a potent, selective and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT-1), an enzyme catalyzing the final committed step in the biosynthesis of triglycerides, that inhibits DGAT-1 with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 19 nM and 8 nM in human and HT-29 cells respectively.
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- A922500Catalog No. :A4382DGAT-1 inhibitorA922500 is a potent, active, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase-1 (DGAT-1).
- Tipifarnib (Zarnestra)Catalog No. :A4227Farnesyltransferase inhibitor,potent and specificTipifarnib (also known as Zarnestra or R115777), an orally bioavailable quinolone analog of imidazole heterocyclics, is a potent and specific nonpeptidomimetic competitive inhibitor of farnesyltransferase (FTase), an enezyme mediating post-translational farnesylation of multiple protein substrates involved in tumor cell proliferation.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.