Search results for: 'research-area metabolism thioredoxin-reductase'
Items 1-10 of 209
- Thioredoxin Reductase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2175Sensitive, Colorimetric AssayThioredoxin reductase (TrxR) is an ubiquitous enzyme that mediates various cellular processes (e.g. p53 activity, cell growth and defense of oxidative damage).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2173Highly Sensitive Assay, HTSGlutathione Reductase (GR) mediates the GSH redox cycle that keep the normal levels of reduced GSH.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).