Search results for: 'research-area metabolism procollagen-c-proteinase'
Items 1-10 of 174
- Caspase-3, human recombinant proteinaseCatalog No. :E1003Caspase-3, cysteine proteinase, expressed in E.Coli.
Caspase-3 is a major member of the caspase-family of cysteine proteases.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- Caspase-2, human recombinant proteinaseCatalog No. :E1002Caspase-2, cysteine proteinase, expressed in E.Coli.Caspase-2 (also know as Ich-1, Nedd-2) is a member of the caspase-family of cysteine proteases.
- Caspase-1, human recombinant proteinaseCatalog No. :E1001Caspase-1, cysteine proteinase, expressed in E.Coli.Caspase-1 (also know as Interleukin-1β-Converting Enzyme) is a prototypical member of the caspase-family of cysteine proteases.
- Proteinase KCatalog No. :K1037Broad-spectrum serine protease, usually used in DNA extraction
Proteinase K is a broad-spectrum serine protease and our product is extracted from Pichia pastoris cells with cloned gene encoding Engyodontium album (Tritirachium album) endolytic protease.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.