Search results for: 'research-area metabolism pde'
Items 1-10 of 299
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- CilomilastCatalog No. :A4329Potent PDE4 inhibitorCilomilast, also known as SB-207499 or Ariflo, is a potent second generation inhibitor of type 4 phosphodiesterase (PDE4), an enzyme metabolizing cellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) which acts as a second messenger to disrupt the function of inflammatory cell and induce airway smooth muscle relaxation.
- Apremilast (CC-10004)Catalog No. :A4317PDE4 inhibitorApremilast, also known as CC-10004, is a novel and potent small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), a key enzyme involved in cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation and cytokine production of inflammatory cells.
- RolipramCatalog No. :A4328PDE4-inhibitor and an anti-inflammatory agentRolipram is a PDE4-inhibitor and an anti-inflammatory agent.
- TadalafilCatalog No. :A4327PDE5 inhibitor
Tadalafil, also known as IC351 or Cialis, is a potent, reversible and competitive small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5), a predomiant PDE in the pulmonary vasculature that hydrolyzes cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and is involved in the pathobiology of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- Sildenafil CitrateCatalog No. :A4321Treat erectile dysfunction and PAHSildenafil Citrate is a potent inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase including PDE5 with IC50 values of 3.6 nM.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.