Search results for: 'research-area metabolism ido'
Items 1-10 of 175
- IDO inhibitor 1Catalog No. :A3483Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase inhibitorIDO inhibitor 1 is a potent and novel indoleamine-2,3 dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitor with IC50 value <100 nM.
- IDO-IN-1Catalog No. :C3211indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitor
- IDO inhibitor 1Catalog No. :B8310
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- IdoxuridineCatalog No. :B1773Antiviral agentIdoxuridine
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.