Search results for: 'research-area metabolism hmg-coa-reductase'
Items 1-10 of 261
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- coagulation factor II (thrombin) B chain fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1057Trypsin-like serine protease
Thrombin (H2N-Lys-Pro-Val-Ala-Phe-Ser-Asp-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Val-Cys-Leu-Pro-Asp-Arg-OH) is a "trypsin-like" serine protease that is encoded by the F2 gene in humans.
- Thioredoxin Reductase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2175Sensitive, Colorimetric AssayThioredoxin reductase (TrxR) is an ubiquitous enzyme that mediates various cellular processes (e.g. p53 activity, cell growth and defense of oxidative damage).
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2173Highly Sensitive Assay, HTSGlutathione Reductase (GR) mediates the GSH redox cycle that keep the normal levels of reduced GSH.
- Acetyl-CoA Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2028Detects Acetyl CoA, sensitive.Acetyl CoA is a critical molecule in metabolism.
- DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved Drug LibraryCatalog No. :L10211496 FDA-approved drugs
DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved drug library includes 1496 FDA approved drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.