Search results for: 'research-area metabolism folate-analogue'
Items 1-10 of 293
- INCB024360 analogueCatalog No. :A3493potent and selective inhibitor of IDO1INCB024360 is a potent and selective inhibitor of IDO1 with IC50 value of 10 nM.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- CCT251545 analogue, Compound 51Catalog No. :A8739Potent, Selective, orally bioavailable CDK 8/19 Inhibitor
- GLPG0634 analogueCatalog No. :B6116JAK1 inhibitor, potent and selectiveGLPG0634 is a selective JAK1 inhibitor with IC50 of 10 nM, 28 nM, 810 nM, and 116 nM for JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, and TYK2, respectively. Phase 2.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.