Search results for: 'research-area metabolism factor-xa'
Items 1-10 of 315
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Peptide (985-996)Catalog No. :A1021EGFR Peptide (985-996)
EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) exists on the cell surface and is activated by binding of its specific ligands, includingepidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor α. EGFR dimerization stimulates its intrinsic intracellular protein-tyrosine kinase activity.
- eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1 (EEF1A1) (387-394) [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1067Elongation factor-1 subunit
eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1 (EEF1A1) encodes an isoform of the alpha subunit of the elongation factor-1 complex, which is responsible for the enzymatic delivery of aminoacyl tRNAs to the ribosome.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amideCatalog No. :A1133EGF-family receptor
Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amide,(C51H76N14O15S), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Asp-Ser-Asn-Phe-Tyr-Arg-Ala-Leu-Met-amide,MW= 1157.3.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), human recombinantCatalog No. :P1008EGF, expressed in E.Coli, His-tag, suitable for cell culture.
Human epidermal growth factor (EGF) is a member of the EGF-family and plays an important role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation through binding to its receptor EGFR.
- eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3Catalog No. :A1068Eukaryotic translation initiator
Eukaryotic initiation factors (eIF) are proteins involved in the initiation phase of eukaryotic translation.
- coagulation factor II (thrombin) B chain fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1057Trypsin-like serine protease
Thrombin (H2N-Lys-Pro-Val-Ala-Phe-Ser-Asp-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Val-Cys-Leu-Pro-Asp-Arg-OH) is a "trypsin-like" serine protease that is encoded by the F2 gene in humans.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- Melanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factorCatalog No. :A1121MSH release-inhibiting factorMelanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factor,(C13H24N4O3), a tri-peptide with the sequence H2N-Pro-Leu-Gly-amide, MW= 284.35.
- Human HGF / Hepatocyte Growth Factor ProteinCatalog No. :G1018Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), also known as Scatter factor, is a paracrine cellular growth, motility and morphogenic factor.