Search results for: 'research-area metabolism dgat'
Items 1-10 of 121
- DGAT-1 inhibitorCatalog No. :A3363Diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT1) inhibitor
diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT1) inhibitor
- LCQ-908Catalog No. :A3542DGAT1 inhibitorLCQ-908 is a new generation of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) inhibitor as anti-obesity and anti-diabetic agents. LCQ-908 is now in phase II clinical trials.
- AZD7687Catalog No. :A3215DGAT inhibitor,potent and selectiveAZD7687 is a potent and selective inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) with IC50 value of 80 nM .
- A922500Catalog No. :A4382DGAT-1 inhibitorA922500 is a potent, active, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase-1 (DGAT-1).
- PF-04620110Catalog No. :A4384DGAT-1 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04620110 is a potent, selective and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT-1), an enzyme catalyzing the final committed step in the biosynthesis of triglycerides, that inhibits DGAT-1 with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 19 nM and 8 nM in human and HT-29 cells respectively.
- CanagliflozinCatalog No. :A8333SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Canagliflozin is a novel, potent, and highly selective sodium glucose co-transporter (SGLT) 2 inhibitor . It has been proved that Canagliflozin can increase urine glucose excretion by reducing the renal glucose threshold and by decreasing the filtered glucose re-absorption .
- DapagliflozinCatalog No. :A5854SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Dapagliflozin is a potent and selective SLC5A2 inhibitor with EC50 of 1.1 nM.
- Levomefolate calciumCatalog No. :A3552Artificial form of folateThe calcium salt of L-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid which belongs to the group of folate vitamins (Vitamin B9, Folacin).
- DMP 777Catalog No. :A3369Leukocyte elastase (HLE) inhibitorDMP 777(L-694458) is a potent, selective, and orally active human leukocyte elastase (HLE) inhibitor.
- AGI-6780Catalog No. :A3146IDH2/R140Q mutation inhibitorAGI-6780 is a potent and selective inhibitor of tumor-associated IDH2/R140Q mutation with IC50 value of 23 nM .