Search results for: 'research-area metabolism dgat'
Items 1-10 of 258
- DGAT-1 inhibitorCatalog No. :A3363Diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT1) inhibitor
diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT1) inhibitor
- LCQ-908Catalog No. :A3542DGAT1 inhibitorLCQ-908 is a new generation of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) inhibitor as anti-obesity and anti-diabetic agents. LCQ-908 is now in phase II clinical trials.
- AZD7687Catalog No. :A3215DGAT inhibitor,potent and selectiveAZD7687 is a potent and selective inhibitor of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) with IC50 value of 80 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.