Search results for: 'research-area mapk raf'
Items 1-10 of 219
- RAF265Catalog No. :A8313Multiple intracellular kinases inhibitorRAF265, also known as CHIR-265, is a novel and orally available small molecule inhibitor of multiple intracellular kinases, including BRAFV600E, BRAF (wild-type), c-RAF, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), colony-stimulating factor (CSF) 1R, RET, c-KIT, SRC and STE20, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 ranging from less than 20 nmo/L to more than 100 nmol/L, in which it exhibits the highest potency for BRAFV600E and VEGFR2 with half maximal effective concentration EC50 of 0.14 μM and 0.19 μM respectively. RAF265 has been found to inhibit proliferation of melanoma and colorectal cancer cell lines with active BRAF mutations and time- and dose-dependently suppress tumor regression in BRAFV600E melanoma and colorectal cancer xenograft models.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- B-Raf inhibitor 1 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1173B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selectiveB-Raf inhibitor 1 is an inhibitor of B-Raf kinase with IC50 values of 0.31μM and 0.72μM for cell proliferation, respectively in A375 and HCT116 .
- B-Raf inhibitor 1Catalog No. :B1172Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitorB-Raf inhibitor 1 is a potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor with cell IC50s of 0.31 uM and 2 nM for A375 proliferation and A375 p-ERK respectively.
- B-Raf IN 1Catalog No. :B4727B-Raf inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- B-Raf inhibitorCatalog No. :A3264A B-Raf inhibitorA B-Raf inhibitor, pyrazine and pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridine derivatives, useful in the treatment of cancer and proliferative diseases.
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.