Search results for: 'research-area mapk rac'
Items 1-10 of 217
- Cobimetinib (racemate)Catalog No. :A3322Selective MEK inhibitorGDC-0973(XL-518; GDC 0973) is a selective inhibitor of MEK. GDC-0973 is also known as mitogen activated protein kinase kinase (MAPKK), is a key component of the RAS/RAF/MEK/ERK pathway, which is frequently activated in human tumors.
- Rac GTPase fragmentCatalog No. :A1086Fragment of small signaling G proteins
Rac GTPase fragment, (C46H74N12O14), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Val-Phe-Asp-Glu-Ala-Ile-Arg-Ala-Val-OH, MW= 1019.15.
- PCI-32765 RacemateCatalog No. :B3242BTK inhibitorPCI-32765 is an inhibitor of Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 0.5nM .
- MK-4827 RacemateCatalog No. :B3393selective inhibitor of PARP1/PARP2MK-4827 racemate (Niraparib racemate) is a selective inhibitor of PARP1/2 with IC50 of 3.8 nM/2.1 nM; >330-fold selective against PARP3, V-PARP and Tank1.
- BTZ043 RacemateCatalog No. :A5118DprE1 inhibitorMIC: 1 ng/ml (2.3 nM) for M. tuberculosis H37Rv and 4 ng/ml (9.2 nM) for Mycobacterium smegmatis
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- RacloprideCatalog No. :B6864dopamine D2/D3 receptor antagonistNew Product
- RacecadotrilCatalog No. :B1649Potent enkephalinase inhibitor
Racecadotril (acetorphan), a potent enkephalinase inhibitor (IC50= 4.5 uM), protects endogenous enkephalins from degradation.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.