Search results for: 'research-area mapk jnk'
Items 1-10 of 217
- JNK-IN-7Catalog No. :A3519Selective JNK inhibitorJNK-IN-7 is a selective JNK inhibitor with IC50 values of 1.54 nM, 1.99 nM, 0.75 nM to JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively.
- JNK-IN-8Catalog No. :A3520JNK inhibitor, selective and irreversibleJNK-IN-8 is a highly selective JNK inhibitor based on multiple profiling strategies. JNK-IN-8 inhibits c-Jun phosphorylation at submicromolar concentrations in cells.
- TCS JNK 5aCatalog No. :B3275JNK2 and JNK3 inhibitorTCS JNK 5a is a selective inhibitor of JNK2 and JNK3 with pIC50 values of 6.7 and 7.5, respectively
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- TCS JNK 6oCatalog No. :B7321JNK inhibitorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- KinaseSTAR JNK Activity Screening KitCatalog No. :K2078Screens JNK activity.c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) is a member of the mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase family identified in mammals.
- KinaseSTAR JNK Activity Assay KitCatalog No. :K2079Specifically detects JNK activity.c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) is a member of the mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase family identified in mammals.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.