Search results for: 'research-area mapk camp'
Items 1-10 of 228
- 4-Methylbenzylidene camphorCatalog No. :C3558ultraviolet light blocker used in cosmetics and sunscreen preparations that also has estrogenic activities.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- cAMPS-Rp, triethylammonium saltCatalog No. :B9004Cell-permeable cAMP analog, competitive antagonist of cAMP-induced activation of PKA
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- 9-amino CamptothecinCatalog No. :C5790topoisomerase I inhibitor
- 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, sodium saltCatalog No. :B6816EPAC activator, selectiveNew Product
- 6-Bnz-cAMP sodium saltCatalog No. :B7791cAMP analog,PKA activatorCell permeable cAMP analog; selectively activates cAMP-dependent PKA but not Epac signaling pathways. Acts synergistically with 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP to inhibit vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
- 8-Bromo-cAMP, sodium saltCatalog No. :B9000Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates PKA
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.