Search results for: 'research-area jak-stat-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 99
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- WP1066Catalog No. :A4140JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeableWP1066, an analogue of AG490, is a novel and potent inhibitor of janus kinase 2 (JAK2), which inhibits the phosphorylation of JAK2 and degrades JAK2 protein consequently blocking JAK2’s downstream signal transducer and activator of transcription (transcription-3 and transcription-5) as well as phosphoinositide-3-kinase pathways in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- Pyridone 6Catalog No. :A3741Pan-JAK inhibitorPyridone 6 is a reversible and selective ATP-competitive inhibitor of Janus-activated kinases (JAK) with IC50 value of 1-15 nM .
- LY2784544Catalog No. :A4147JAK2 inhibitor,highly potent and selectiveLY2784544 is a potent, selective inhibitor of JAK2 with IC50 value of 3 nM.
- Ruxolitinib (INCB018424)Catalog No. :A3012JAK inhibitor
Ruxolitinib dihydrochloride is a specific inhibitor of Janus-associated kinase (JAK1 and JAK2).
- CercosporamideCatalog No. :A4511Mnk2 and JAK3 inhibitorPotent inhibitor of MAP-kinase interacting kinase-2 (Mnk2) and JAK3 (IC50 values are 11, 31 and 116 nM for Mnk2, JAK3 and Mnk1 respectively). Blocks eIF4E phosphorylation; exhibits antiproliferative and proapoptotic activity in cancer cells in vitro. Also inhibits Pkc1. Orally bioavailable.
- XL019Catalog No. :A3937JAK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveXL019 is a potent and selective inhibitor of JAK2 with IC50 value of 2.2 nM.