Search results for: 'research-area jak-stat-signaling jak2'
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- AZD6482Catalog No. :A5478PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent and selectivePotent and selective inhibitor of PI 3-kinase β (PI 3-Kβ) (IC50 values are 0.69, 13.6, 47.8 and 136 nM for PI 3-Kβ, PI 3-Kδ, PI 3-Kγ and PI 3-Kα, respectively).
- AS-605240Catalog No. :A5176Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
AS-605240 is a selective PI3K γ inhibitor with an IC50 of 8 nM. 
- TG100-115Catalog No. :A2754PI3Kγ/PI3Kδ inhibitorTG100-115 is an inhibitor of PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with IC50 values of 83 nM and 235 nM, respectively. TG100-115 shows no obvious activity against PI3Kα and PI3Kβ .
- TGX-221Catalog No. :A2681PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent,selective and ATP competitiveTGX-221 is a potent inhibitor of (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinases) PI3K which specifically inhibits PI3K -p110β isoform with IC50 value of 8.5 nM .
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- LY 294002Catalog No. :A8250Potent PI3K inhibitor
LY294002 is a potent inhibitor of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks).
- VS-5584 (SB2343)Catalog No. :A3927MTOR/P13K inhibitor,potent and selectiveVS-5584, a purine analog, is a novel small-molecule inhibitor of both mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase and all class I phosphoinostide 3-kinase (PI3K) isoforms that ATP-competitively inhibits the activity of mTOR, PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 37 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 68 nmol/L, 25 nmol/L and 42 nmol/L respectively.
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .
- BKM120Catalog No. :A3015Inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3KBKM120 is a small-molecule inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3K, it specifically inhibits p110α, p110β, p110γ and p110δ with the IC50 value of 52 nM, 166nM, 262nM and 116 nM for p110α/β/δ/γ.