Search results for: 'research-area jak-stat-signaling interferon-receptor'
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- Vatalanib (PTK787) 2HClCatalog No. :A1778Tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitorVatalanib, also known as PTK787, is a potent vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases inhibitor that inhibits VEGF receptor/KDR, VEGF receptor/Flt-1 and VEGF receptor/Flk with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.037 μM, 0.077 μM and 0.27 μM respectively .
- VX-680 (MK-0457,Tozasertib)Catalog No. :A4111Aurora kinase inhibitorVX-680 (also known as MK-0457 or tozasertib), discovered through a molecular screening campaign, is a potent inhibitor of pan-aurora kinase as well as other kinases including Src, GSK3β, Flt3, JAK2, BCR-Abl (wild type) and BCR-Abl (T315I mutant).
- TAE226 (NVP-TAE226)Catalog No. :A8557FAK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
TAE226 is a novel and potent ATP competitive inhibitor of FAK and IGF-IR with potential anticancer activity.
- Cediranib (AZD217)Catalog No. :A1882VEGFR inhibitor receptor,highly potentCediranib (also known as AZD2171) is a highly potent KDR tyrosine kinase inhibitor that ATP-competitively inhibits recombinant KDR tyrosine kinase as well as other members of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR) family, including Flt-1 (VEGFR-1) and Flt-4 (VEGFR-3) with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of <0.001 μmol/L, 0.005 μmol/L and <0.003 μmol/L respectively .