Search results for: 'research-area jak-stat-signaling egfr'
Items 1-10 of 487
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- Mutant EGFR inhibitorCatalog No. :B1103Selective Mutated EGFR inhibitorMutant EGFR inhibitor is a selective and potent Mutated EGFR inhibitor(L858R activating mutant, the Exonl9 deletion activating mutant and the T790M resistance mutant).
- StatticCatalog No. :A2224STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
Stattic is a small molecule inhibitor of STAT3 with IC50 values of 2.562 ± 0.409 M, 3.481 ± 0.953 M, 2.282 ± 0.423 M and 2.648 ± 0.542 M, respectively, in UM-SCC-17B, OSC-19, Cal33 and UM-SCC-22B cell lines .
- STAT5 InhibitorCatalog No. :C4105STAT5 inhibitor
- StatilCatalog No. :C3049aldose reductase inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- EGFR InhibitorCatalog No. :C3327EGFR inhibitor
- JAK2 Inhibitor V, Z3Catalog No. :A3514Jak2 tyrosine kinase inhibitorZ3 is a novel specific inhibitor of Jak2 tyrosine kinase. Z3 inhibited Jak2-V617F and Jak2-WT autophosphorylation in a dose-dependent manner but was not cytotoxic to cells at concentrations that inhibited kinase activity.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.