Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel'
- GliclazideCatalog No. :B2195Potassium channel inhibitorGliclazide is a sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agent used as an antidiabetic.
- Mitiglinide CalciumCatalog No. :B2193Potassium channel inhibitorMitiglinide is a drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is a highly selective KATP channel antagonist.
- GlibenclamideCatalog No. :B1296Insulin production modulatorGlibenclamide is a sulfonylurea compound that modulates insulin production. Sulfonylureas bind to ATP-dependent K+ channels in beta cells of the pancreas, depolarizing them and stimulating the release of Ca2+, which in turn stimulates insulin production.
- Sotalol hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B3341β-adrenergic receptor antagonist
Sotalol hydrochloride is a potent and non-selective antagonist of β-adrenergic receptor. Sotalol is also an inhibitor of potassinm channels with the IC50 value of ~1.2mM in HEK cell lines .
- TerfenadineCatalog No. :A8534Histamine H1-receptor antagonistTerfenadine is a histamine H1-receptor antagonist, which blocks HERG and KATP (KIR6) channels.