Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel sodium-hydrogen-exchanger'
Items 1-10 of 607
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate)Catalog No. :A4099HDAC inhibitorValproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) is a HDAC inhibitor with IC50 of 0.4 mM and also inhibits GABA-transaminase or succinicsemialdehyde dehydrogenase.
- Brompheniramine hydrogen maleateCatalog No. :B1545Histamine H1 receptors antagonistBrompheniramine maleate is a histamine H1 receptors antagonist.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- GSK2190915 sodium saltCatalog No. :B4905FLAP inhibitor
- CX-4945 sodium saltCatalog No. :B4903CK2 inhibitor
- Rigosertib sodium saltCatalog No. :A1404Plk1 inhibitor
Rigosertib (ON-01910) is a potent, specific PLK1 inhibitor with IC50 value of 9nM. Rigosertib strongly inhibited the proliferation of cancer cell lines, with observed IC50 values in the nanomolar range for both HeLa (115 nM) and C33A (45 nM) cells. In contrast, rigosertib had a minimal effect on normal cell lines, BJ and Ect1/E6E7 (IC50 > 0.1 mM)
- MCC950 sodiumCatalog No. :B7946Potent NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor