Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel potassium-channel'
Items 1-10 of 439
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- MK-5172 potassium saltCatalog No. :A3620HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitorMK-5172 is a novel P2-P4 quinoxaline macrocyclic HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitor currently in clinical development.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Raltegravir potassium saltCatalog No. :B4760HIV integrase inhibitorRaltegravir potassium salt(MK0518 potassium salt) is a potent integrase (IN) inhibitor, used to treat HIV infection.
- Piriprost (potassium salt)Catalog No. :C48285-lipoxygenase inhibitor
- Carboxy-PTIO, potassium saltCatalog No. :B6445reacts with nitric oxide to form carboxy-PTI derivatives which in turn inhibits nitric oxide synthaseNew Product
- Diclofenac PotassiumCatalog No. :B1929nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugDiclofenac potassium is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug taken to reduce inflammation and as an analgesic reducing pain in certain conditions.
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product