Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel p-gp-inhibitors'
Items 1-10 of 499
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49Catalog No. :A8601Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22Catalog No. :A8600Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- Bax channel blockerCatalog No. :A4459Inhibitor of Bax-mediated mitochondrial cytochrome c releasePotent inhibitor of Bax-mediated mitochondrial cytochrome c release (IC50 = 0.52 μM). Suggested to inhibit Bax channel formation/activity.
- Chk1 and MK2 Inhibitors setCatalog No. :A9908Chk1- and MK2 inhibitorsPF477736 and PF3644022 are potent and selective Chk1- and MK2 inhibitors, respectively.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).