Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel multidrug-transporters'
Items 1-10 of 434
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Scrambled 10PanxCatalog No. :A2701Panx-1 mimetic inhibitory peptide, blocks pannexin-1 gap junctionsScrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- 10PanxCatalog No. :A2700Panx-1 mimetic inhibitor10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.
- IvermectinCatalog No. :A2813NAChR/purinergic P2X4 receptor modulatorPositive allosteric modulator of the α7 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and the purinergic P2X4 receptor.
- KN-93Catalog No. :A3532CaMKII inhibitor,selective and cometitiveKN-93 is a potent and selective inhibitor of CaM kinase II with IC50 value of 0.37μM.
- KN-92 phosphateCatalog No. :A3531CaMKII inhibitorKN-92 phosphate
- KN-92 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3530Inactive derivative of KN-93,control compoundKN-92 hydrochloride