Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel glycine-receptors'
Items 1-10 of 687
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- IOX2(Glycine)Catalog No. :A4189HIF-1α prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) inhibitor
IOX2(Glycine) is a potent inhibitor of HIF-1α prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) with IC50 of 21 nM, >100-fold selectivity over JMJD2A, JMJD2C, JMJD2E, JMJD3, or the 2OG oxygenase FIH.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- L-Homopropargyl GlycineCatalog No. :C3406reactive methionine analog for the detection of nascent protein synthesis
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- (RS)-(Tetrazol-5-yl)glycineCatalog No. :B6254NMDA receptor agonistNew Product
- A-317491Catalog No. :A3134P2X3 and P2X2/3 receptor antagonistA-317491 is a high-affinity and selective antagonist of P2X2/3 and P2X3 receptors with Ki values of 9 and 22 nM, respectively for human P2X2/3 and P2X3 .
- Scrambled 10PanxCatalog No. :A2701Panx-1 mimetic inhibitory peptide, blocks pannexin-1 gap junctionsScrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- 10PanxCatalog No. :A2700Panx-1 mimetic inhibitor10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.