Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel glutamate-eaat-transporters'
Items 1-10 of 486
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Dimethyl DL-Glutamate (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3762cell-permeable form of glutamate
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- MNI-caged-L-glutamateCatalog No. :B6761rapidly and efficiently releases glutamate
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2229Detects glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH) activity, sensitive.Glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH) is an enzyme that converts glutamate to α-ketoglutarate and is present in the mitochondria of eukaryotes and most microbes.
- Glutamate Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2133Detects glutamate, simple.Glutamate is an acidic proteinogenic amino acid and is a non-essential amino acid.
- RuBi-GlutamateCatalog No. :B5454Ruthenium-bipyridine-trimethylphosphine caged glutamateNew Product