Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel glucose-transporters'
Items 1-10 of 463
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Dextrose (D-glucose)Catalog No. :A8406Simple sugar (monosaccharide)Dextrose is the biologically active form of Glucose (D-Glucose).
- 2-Deoxy-D-glucoseCatalog No. :B1027Glycolysis inhibitor
2-Deoxy-D-glucose (2DG), glucose analogue, is a competitive glycolytic inhibitor   .
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2220Detects glucose-6-phosphate, highly sensitive.Glucose-6-phosphate (G6P) is an important intermediate for glucose to get into cells.
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2208Detects glucose-6-phosphate, sensitive.Glucose-6-phosphate (G6P) is an important intermediate for glucose to get into cells.
- Glucose Uptake Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2212Detects glucose uptake, sensitive, non-radioactive.Glucose uptake is an important process in glucose metabolism.