Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel gaba-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2274
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Gabapentin HClCatalog No. :B1529GABA analog
Gabapentin (Neurontin) is a pharmaceutical drug, specifically a GABA analog. It was originally developed to treatepilepsy, and currently is also used to relieve neuropathic pain.
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- GabapentinCatalog No. :A8436GABA enhancer
Gabapentin is structurally similar to GABA and is reported in various research studies to increase GABA concentrations within the brain.
- 3-Methyl-GABACatalog No. :B6285GABA aminotransferase activatorNew Product
- Boc-GABA-OHCatalog No. :A6639Boc-GABA-OH