Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel chloride-channels'
Items 1-10 of 464
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Chelerythrine ChlorideCatalog No. :A3306PKC antagonistChelerythrine is a potent, selective antagonist of PKC (protein kinase C) with IC50 value of 0.66 μM.
- Trospium chlorideCatalog No. :B1616Antimuscarinic agentTrospium chloride is an antimuscarinic agent indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency. Trospium has pharmacologic properties that are distinct from other antimuscarinic ag
- Edrophonium (chloride)Catalog No. :C4140acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Tin Mesoporphyrin IX (chloride)Catalog No. :C5606potent, competitive inhibitor of heme oxygenase (HO) activity
- Asoxime (chloride)Catalog No. :C4052AChE reactivator
- Hemin chlorideCatalog No. :C3984eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2α kinase 1 (eIF2αK1) inhibitor