Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel calcium-channel'
Items 1-10 of 457
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- Calcium LevofolinateCatalog No. :B1688Calcium salt of folinic acidCalcium Levofolinate is the calcium salt of Levoleucovorin, which is the enantiomerically active form of folinic acid.
- Zofenopril calciumCatalog No. :B3468angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Calcium N5-methyltetrahydrofolateCatalog No. :B3289Calcium salt of levomefolic acidCalcium N5-methyltetrahydrofolate(NSC173328) is the calcium salt of levomefolic acid, which has been proposed for treatment of cardiovascular disease and advanced cancers such as breast and colorectal cancers.
- AH 23848 (calcium salt)Catalog No. :C5649dual antagonist of TP1 and EP4 receptors
- Mitiglinide CalciumCatalog No. :B2193Potassium channel inhibitorMitiglinide is a drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is a highly selective KATP channel antagonist.