Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- Sotrastaurin (AEB071)Catalog No. :A8525PKC inhibitorPotent and specific inhibitor of protein kinase C (PKC) with Ki at subnanomolar to low nanomolar range for a variety of PKC isotypes while selective for >200 other kinases; an immunosuppressant that blocks early T-lymphocyte (T-cell) activation via protein kinase C inhibition.
- K-252cCatalog No. :A8344Protein kinase inhibitor
Inhibitor of protein kinase C (IC50 = 2.45 μM) that displays ~ 10-fold selectivity over protein kinase A (IC50 = 25.7 μM).
- H-7 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6342protein kinase inhibitorNew Product
- Ro 31-8220Catalog No. :B1287pan-PKC inhibitorRo 31-8220, a staurosporine analog, is a cell-permeable inhibitor of PKC (protein kinase C) isoforms PKC α, PKC βI, PKC βII, PKC γ, and PKC ε (IC50 = 5, 24, 14, 27, and 24 nM, respectively).
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- GF 109203XCatalog No. :A8342Protein kinase C,MLCK,PKG and PKA inhibitor
Very potent and selective inhibitor of protein kinase C, selective for the α and β1 isoforms (IC50 values are 0.0084, 0.0180, 0.210, 0.132, and 5.8 μM for α, β1, δ, ε and ζ isoforms respectively).
- Go 6976Catalog No. :A8341PKCα/PKCβ1 inhibitorPotent protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor (IC50 = 7.9 nM). Discriminates between Ca2+-dependent and -independent isoforms of PKC in vitro; selectively inhibits PKCα and PKCβ1 (IC50 values are 2.3 and 6.2 nM respectively).
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- Chelerythrine ChlorideCatalog No. :A3306PKC antagonistChelerythrine is a potent, selective antagonist of PKC (protein kinase C) with IC50 value of 0.66 μM.