Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- ButeinCatalog No. :A2689Protein kinase inhibitorButein, a chalconoid has anti-oxidant effect, which has various pharmacological effects.
- VX-809Catalog No. :A8351CFTR correctorVX-809 is a CFTR corrector that partially restores the function of F508del-CFTR. In Fischer rat thyroid (FRT) cells, it increases F508del-CFTR maturation at EC50 of 0.1 μM, and elevates F508del-CFTR–mediated chloride transport at EC50 of 0.5 μM . It has no effect of other ion channels (hERG), transporter (P-gp) and disease-causing mislocalized proteins (α1-antitrypsin Z mutant) . VX-809 stabilizes N-terminal fragment of CFTR that contain MSD1 by altering its protein conformation [2, 3].
- VX-661Catalog No. :A2664F508del CFTR correctorVX-661, one of vertex derivatives, corrects F508del-CFTR trafficking and increases F508del-CFTR protein activity in vitro .
- WP1066Catalog No. :A4140JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeableWP1066, an analogue of AG490, is a novel and potent inhibitor of janus kinase 2 (JAK2), which inhibits the phosphorylation of JAK2 and degrades JAK2 protein consequently blocking JAK2’s downstream signal transducer and activator of transcription (transcription-3 and transcription-5) as well as phosphoinositide-3-kinase pathways in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
- HomoharringtonineCatalog No. :N1504Cytotoxic alkaloid
Homoharringtonine is a cytotoxic alkaloid from the evergreen tree,Cephalotaxus hainanensis. Binds to the 80S ribosome in eukaryotic cells and inhibits protein synthesis by interfering with chain elongation. Blocks progression of leukemic cells from G1 ph