Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- KN-62Catalog No. :A8180CaM kinase II inhibitorKN-62, is a highly selective inhibitor of the calcium dependent calmodulin protein kinase II (CAMKII), which binds to the calmodulin binding site of CAMKII and consequently does not inhibit other classes of calmodulin-sensitive kinases.
- Autocamtide-2-related inhibitory peptideCatalog No. :B6831inhibitor of calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaM-kinase II, CaMKII)New Product
- KN-93 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1306CaMK II inhibitorKN-93 hydrochloride is a potent inhibitor of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMK II) with Ki value of 0.37μM .
- 1-NM-PP1Catalog No. :B1299Pp60c-src inhibitor1-NM-PP1 is a C3-modified analog of cell-permeable PP1, acts as a potent and selective inhibitor of protein kinase families .
- Cathepsin G Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A8174Cathepsin G inhibitorCathepsin G (EC 18.104.22.168, chymotrypsin-like proteinase, neutral proteinase) is an enzymatic protein belonging to the peptidase or protease families.
- Pepstatin ACatalog No. :A2571Aspartic proteinases inhibitor
Pepstatin A is a well-known inhibitor of aspartic proteinases with IC50 values of 15 μM, 2 μM, < 5 nM and < 40 nM for human renin, HIV protease, pepsin and cathepsin D, respectively.