Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .
- BIIB021Catalog No. :A4058Hsp90 inhibitor,selective and competitiveBIIB021 is a selective inhibitor of Hsp90 with Ki and EC50 values of 1.7 nM and 38 nM, respectively.
- Tenovin-1Catalog No. :A4203SIRT2 inhibitor, activates p53Tenovin-1, a small molecule discovered by a cell-based screen, is a bio-active activator of p53 that elevates the levels of p53 protein, p53-downstream target p21CIP/WAF1 protein and mRNA and protects p53 from mdm2-mediated degradation with little impact on p53 synthesis.
- Tenovin-6Catalog No. :A8302SIRT inhibitor and p53 activatorTenovin-6 is an analog of tenovin-1 with more water-soluble and it inhibits the protein deacetylase activities of SIRT1, SIRT2 and SIRT3 with IC50 value of 21 μM, 10 μM, and 67 μM, respectively .
- XL-888Catalog No. :A4388Hsp90 inhibitor
XL-888 is a novel and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) that selectively inhibits HSP90α and HSP90β with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 22 nM and 44 nM respectively.
- KW-2478Catalog No. :A4062Potent Hsp90 inhibitor, novel, non-ansamycin,KW-2478 is a novel and potent nonansamycin inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) to overcome the limitations, including low water solubility and hepatotoxicity, of 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin (17-AAG).
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.
- AUY922 (NVP-AUY922)Catalog No. :A4057Potent Hsp90 inhibitorAUY922 (NVP-AUY922) is a potent, novel synthetic resorcinylic isoxazole amide inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90).
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.