Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .
- BIIB021Catalog No. :A4058Hsp90 inhibitor,selective and competitiveBIIB021 is a selective inhibitor of Hsp90 with Ki and EC50 values of 1.7 nM and 38 nM, respectively.
- AM 114Catalog No. :A816320S proteasome inhibitorAM 114, a derivative of boronic chalcone, is a potent small-molecule inhibitor of the proteasome that inhibits the chymotrypsin-like activity of the 20S proteasome, with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of approximately 1 μM, resulting in a significant accumulation of ubiquitinated p53 and other cellular proteins in whole cells without significantly disrupting the interaction of p53 and murine double minute 2 (mdm2) proteins.
- XL-888Catalog No. :A4388Hsp90 inhibitor
XL-888 is a novel and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) that selectively inhibits HSP90α and HSP90β with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 22 nM and 44 nM respectively.
- KW-2478Catalog No. :A4062Potent Hsp90 inhibitor, novel, non-ansamycin,KW-2478 is a novel and potent nonansamycin inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) to overcome the limitations, including low water solubility and hepatotoxicity, of 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin (17-AAG).
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.
- AUY922 (NVP-AUY922)Catalog No. :A4057Potent Hsp90 inhibitorAUY922 (NVP-AUY922) is a potent, novel synthetic resorcinylic isoxazole amide inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90).
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.