Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- ML347Catalog No. :B3688BMP receptor inhibitor,potent and selectiveML347 is a potent and selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor with IC50 value of 32nM against ALK2 .
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- PD 169316Catalog No. :A8689P38 MAPK inhibitor
PD169316, a p38 MAPK inhibitor, abrogates signaling initiated by both TGFbeta and Activin A, but not bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) 4.
- LDN-193189Catalog No. :A8324ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveLDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- SB 203580Catalog No. :A8254P38 MAP kinase inhibitor
SB203580, also called 4-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(4-methylsulfinylphenyl)-5-(4-pyridyl) 1Himidazole , is a specific pyridinyl imidazole inhibitor of p38-MAPK (Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase) signaling pathway  .