Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- GW9508Catalog No. :A1709FFA1/GPR40 agonist,potent and selective
GW9508 is a selective agonist of GPR40 and 120 with pEC50 value of 7.32 ± 0.03 and 5.46 ± 0.09, respectively .
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- ButeinCatalog No. :A2689Protein kinase inhibitorButein, a chalconoid has anti-oxidant effect, which has various pharmacological effects.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), human recombinantCatalog No. :P1008EGF, expressed in E.Coli, His-tag, suitable for cell culture.
Human epidermal growth factor (EGF) is a member of the EGF-family and plays an important role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation through binding to its receptor EGFR.
- ML347Catalog No. :B3688BMP receptor inhibitor,potent and selectiveML347 is a potent and selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor with IC50 value of 32nM against ALK2 .
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- LDN-193189Catalog No. :A8324ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveLDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .