Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- ML347Catalog No. :B3688BMP receptor inhibitor,potent and selectiveML347 is a potent and selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor with IC50 value of 32nM against ALK2 .
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- VRT752271Catalog No. :B1106ERK1/ERK2 inhibitorVRT752271 is a pyrrole inhibitors of ERK protein kinase.
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- LDN-193189Catalog No. :A8324ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveLDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- XMD8-92Catalog No. :A3943BMK1/ERK5 inhibitor,highly selectiveIC50: XMD8-92 has been synthesized as a potent inhibitor of Mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 (MAPK7/BMK1; Kd = 80 nM). XMD8-92 blocks EGF-induced activation of BMK1 with IC50 of 240 nM .
- XMD17-109Catalog No. :A3942ERK-5 inhibitorThe protein kinase ERK5 (MAPK7) is an emerging drug target for a variety of indications, especially for cancer where it plays a key role mediating cell proliferation, survival, angiogenesis, and epithelial−mesenchymal transition.