Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- Ispinesib (SB-715992)Catalog No. :A5343Kinesin spindle protein (KSP)inhibitorIspinesib is a potent, reversible, allosteric and specific smalll molecule inhibitor of kinesin spindle protein (KSP).
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- SilvestrolCatalog No. :A3818AntineoplasticSilvestrol inhibited protein synthesis in MDA-MB-231 breast and PC-3 prostate cancer cell lines with IC50 ~60 nM following a 1 h exposure) .
- FMKCatalog No. :A3420RSK inhibitorFMK is a potent, highly specific and irreversible ribosomal s6 kinase (RSK) inhibitor with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.