Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- H-7 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6342protein kinase inhibitorNew Product
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- XL-888Catalog No. :A4388Hsp90 inhibitor
XL-888 is a novel and orally-bioavailable inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) that selectively inhibits HSP90α and HSP90β with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 22 nM and 44 nM respectively.
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .